Starting a Business in New Jersey
Have a great idea? Ready to start a business? Learn what you need to know before you take the plunge!
The decision to start a business is an exciting time for any entrepreneur. However, there are many steps you’ll need to take to protect yourself from potential liability, legal and tax issues.
This webinar is designed to guide you through the mechanics of starting your business and make sure you get off on the right foot. In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- The pros and cons of different legal business structures
- How to name and register your business
- What taxes apply to your business and how to make sure you are set up to file them
- What’s required of your business if you have employees
- The insurance you’re required to have to operate in New Jersey
Give your business the best chance to succeed by getting started the right way.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have registered, a link to the webinar will be emailed to you prior to the event with instructions.
Presented In Partnership with
Mercer County Office of Economic Development , UCEDC and Princeton Mercer Chamber of Commerce