Export Assistance & Business Development
February 23rd – U.S. Department of Commerce Webinar: Export Assistance & Business Development
Focusing on NJs Underserved Business Community
We Can Help your Business – Come listen and learn about State and Federal programs to help your business grow. Export promotion and business development programs are available to assist you! This one-hour free webinar will provide an overview of the some of the best resources available! Don’t miss out – join us!
Date: February 23, 2023
Time: 11 AM – 12 PM
Location: Virtual – Computer/Mobile Device!
- Susan Widmer, U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Commercial Service export programs & New Jersey District Export Council
- Kelly Brozyna, Small Business Development Centers
- SBDC business development programs
- Peter Fleischmann, SCORE
- Service Core of Retired Executives
- Bill Spear, State of New Jersey
- Business Action Center & STEP Grant
- Regina Gordin, Export Import Bank of the U.S.
- ExIm Bank export financing programs
- Ed Ekel, Small Business Administration
- SBA export financing programs
- Victoria Hosendorf, Minority Business Development Center
- The Enterprise Center, business development programs