Day 1: 5th Annual National Small Business Exporter Summit
The 2021 National Small Business Exporter Summit features top exporter presentations and networking
There’s still time to register for the virtual 2021 National Small Business Exporter Summit on Feb. 24 and March 3. You don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to exchange ideas and share best practices with the top small- and medium-sized exporters from across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Sessions will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST on both days.
The just-released agenda boasts sessions with 10 outstanding exporters who will share their insight into powerful tools, techniques and resources they have used to guide export growth and success within their businesses. Speakers will share actionable takeaways that attendees can use in their own businesses to support growth and development.
Feb. 24 sessions topics and presenters will include:
- “Finding Buyers and Getting Paid” presented by Howard Melamed, CellAntenna International (FL)
- “Successfully Launching new Products into New Markets” presented by James Ryan, Sentry Protection Products (OH)
- “David and Goliath: The Big and the Small of Global Partnerships” presented by Dennis Nash, Control Station, Inc. (CT)
- “Navigating International Regulatory Compliance Obstacles” presented by Stefan Gefter, Aseptico (WA)
- “Using Grant Funding to Aid in the Development of a Strategic Export Approach” presented by John Sammut, Firstronic, LLC (MI)
The keynote, “At a Glimpse – Emerging Opportunities in Eurasia,” will be presented by Laurie Kelleher, commercial officer for the U.S. Commerical Service.
A full day of outstanding exporter presentations and the keynote “Beyond COVID – Making Sense of the New Realities” presented by David George, analyst and services director for Global Data in London, round out the summit on March 3.