SUPPORT Your SBDC – Let the Legislators know
Please write your legislators and show support for your SBDC.
Let the legislators know how this service has helped or contributed to your company’s development and/or this program contributes to the programming aimed at HELPING small businesses like yours.
YOUR WORDS speak so much louder than ours.
State Lawmakers’ Statements About NJSBDC
- “Small businesses are the backbone of New Jersey’s economic future. We need to give these businesses the support they need to weather fiscal storms and prosper in financial booms. NJSBDC’s around New Jersey can provide entrepreneurs with the advice and assistance to make dreams come to life.”
– Assemblyman Reed Gusciora
- “New Jersey’s small businesses are the lifeblood of our economy, and especially during our economic crisis, we need to do everything we can in the State Legislature to help you prosper and grow. I am proud to stand as your ‘advocate’ in Trenton, because I understand that a vibrant, healthy environment for small businesses will lift us all, creating jobs, building wealth and putting the State on solid financial footing. I look forward to continue working with you as we meet the challenges that lie ahead to build a better tomorrow for our economy and encourage small business owners to continue to invest and expand in New Jersey.”
– Senator Shirley Turner
- “I commend the NJSBDC for providing New Jersey businesses with invaluable support and assistance. In doing so, they have helped facilitate the growth of business allowing for the creation of jobs and improving the quality of life for the residents of New Jersey. I look forward to working closely with NJSBDC in the future.”
– Assemblyman Joseph Vas
- “Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, and organizations like the New Jersey Small Business Development Centers provide essential support to small business owners. Job training, marketing strategies and legal advice are just some of the important services offered by SBDC’s that help reduce or eliminate the costs associated with operating and starting a small business. If our goal is keep small business and our economy afloat in these rough times, then SBDC’s are an incredibly valuable tool to use in accomplishing that goal.”
– Assemblyman John Wisniewski