Information about the Application Portal.
Registration for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) will begin Friday, April 30 at 9 a.m. EDT and SBA will begin accepting applications via the application portal on Monday, May 3 at 12 p.m. EDT. The application portal will remain open to any eligible establishment until all funds are exhausted.
For more information, read the press release here.
How to prepare.
In preparation, qualifying applicants should familiarize themselves with the application process in advance to ensure a smooth and efficient application. Follow the steps below.
- Register for an account in advance at restaurants.sba.gov starting Friday, April 30 at 9 a.m. EDT. If you are working with Square or Toast, you do not need to register beforehand on the application portal.
- Review the sample application, program guide and cross-program eligibility chart on SBA COVID-19 relief options.
- Attend one of the webinar trainings listed below. These will be recorded and later posted on SBA’s YouTube channel. We will share the recording links via email and on SBA’s social media channels.
- Wednesday, April 28 | 1 p.m. EDT | Register here
- Wednesday, April 28 | 2:30 p.m. EDT | Register here
For more information, visit sba.gov/restaurants.
Information Courtesy of the SBA