About this Program
The decision to start a business is an exciting time for any entrepreneur. However, there are many steps you’ll need to take to protect yourself from potential liability, legal and tax issues. This workshop is designed to guide you through the mechanics of starting your business and make sure you get off on the right foot. In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- The pros and cons of different legal business structures
- How to name and register your business
- What taxes apply to your business and how to make sure you’re set up to file them
- What’s required of your business if you have employees
- The insurance you’re required to have to operate in New Jersey
Give your business the best chance to succeed by getting started the right way!
Your webinar access information will be provided in your registration confirmation. If you need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented by the Mercer County Office of Economic Development, the United States Small Business Administration, and the New Jersey Small Business Development Center at The College of New Jersey.