About the Series
We welcome you to join our five-part e-commerce webinar series, as we share our expertise in strategy, customer acquisition, growth, and retention, UX optimization, and KPI analysis. Marketing in a pandemic certainly has its own challenges but one thing is for sure—e-commerce store sales have been soaring.
During Q1 of 2020, e-commerce sales were up 14.5 percent compared to the same period the year prior. Just from March to April, there was 49 percent jump.
Whether you are looking to get started with e-commerce or manage your current shop, our webinar series will teach you the best practices and techniques your e-commerce shop can benefit from.
Part 2 thru 5 Session Dates:
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 6 PM, Part Two: Developing a Strategy for E-commerce Websites
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 6 PM, Part Three: E-commerce Customer Acquisition Strategies
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 6 PM, Part Four: E-Commerce Customer Growth and Retention Strategies
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 6 PM, Part Five: E-Commerce UX Optimization Strategies and KPI Analysis
What Attendees Receive?
- Attendee receive access to all Live Sessions and On-Demand Recordings
- Ability to take Session Knowledge Builder Tests
- Attendees who successful pass all Knowledge Builder Tests receive an E-commerce Digital Marketing Certification
- One one One Counseling Session with an SBDC Counselor
- Complimentary First Session for all Attendees who Register thru November 1st.
- $10 Per Session
- $25 For All Five Sessions thru November 3rd