COVID-19 Notice for Our Clients, Stakeholders, and Partners
Due to health and safety concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), all NJSBDC regional centers have begun working remotely. Our office will be closed until further notice.
Coronavirus Resources for Your Business
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness: Resources for Your Business
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans: Assistance for U.S. Businesses Affected by the COVID-19 Outbreak
To support your business, we continue to provide our signature Business Counseling Services remotely:
- New clients can request assistance online at: https://www.sbdcnj.com/counseling/
- Existing clients may continue to contact their consultant by phone, web conference, or email.
- Access our online survival training site at: http://www.njsmallbusinesstraining.com/
In-Person Training Events for March and April Have Been Canceled
All in-person trainings scheduled during the month of March and April have been canceled, and all participants who signed up for our paid training classes have been refunded.
Online Training Continues!
Our online webinars will continue as scheduled, and registered participants will receive an email with instructions for participating in the online class.
Contacting Us via Phone and Email
If you have questions, please contact us at (609) 771-2947 or at (609) 771-2096 (para Español). Please leave a voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- For event-specific questions, please email email@example.com
- To reach Regional Director Lilian Mauro, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, be safe and be well.
–Lilian Mauro, Regional Director, and the entire SBDC@TCNJ Team