Calling all NJ business owners! Are you aware of the available state resources, programs and incentives designed to help your business grow and thrive?
For example, did you know…
- The state will pay you to become green?
- You can access powerful online databases with your library card at no charge?
- Micro-loans up to $50,000 are available for small business?
- Business advocates can help you develop an export marketing plan?
- You can purchase a building for your enterprise with as little as 10% down?
This FREE event will share information on how these incentives and programs can help you, and also how you can take advantage of them.
Joining Ms. Willoughby will be representatives of the state agencies involved, including the Economic Development Authority, Department of Labor and Workforce Development, Department of the Treasury, the State Library, Board of Public Utilities, Small Business Development Center and others. These representatives will be available for one-on-one discussions at the meeting.
NJ Resources for Business Growth
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Registration Begins: 2:00pm
Main Program: 2:30-5:30pm
Location: The College of New Jersey Brower Student Center, Event Room 100 East/West, 2000 Pennington Rd, Ewing Township, NJ 08618