America’s Small Business Center New Jersey at The College of New Jersey is proud to co-sponsor and host the 4th Annual Independent Business Summit, held in the Education building here on the TCNJ campus, Thursday, May 24, 2018.
Join the Independent Business Alliance for a morning of Perspectives to Success! Give your business a boost by attending this annual event to learn launch to growth strategies. Come to know. Leave inspired.
Join Keynote Speaker Ryan Malone to learn how your business can succeed with social media. Likeable Local is on a mission to transform small businesses into #LikeableBusinesses through the power of social media. Learn the techniques that will help your business achieve success!
Keynote Topic: 8 Ways Your Business Can Succeed on Social Media in 2018
Most business owners know having a social media presence is important, but either they don’t know where to get started, or do not have the time or resources to maintain one. During this presentation, you will be educated on how to easily maintain a social presence, keep in touch with loyal followers and attract new followers. You will learn how to be authentic on the different social media channels regularly and how advertising can help you business.
Here are the 8 ways:
- Discover why a professional social media presence is important for your practice
- Turning loyal clients into social media followers to produce referrals
- How to use social media WOM Marketing to your advantage
- Why listening and responding to your following is important
- Understand which social media channels best fits your business
- Learn how to cultivate and post social content regularly
- Create advertisements for your business on Facebook and Instagram
- Why the use of video content has become important on Facebook
Learn from our Business Owners’ Success Panel to give Your Business a Boost!
Featuring independent business owners from across the region. Learn how these organizations went from incubate to well established businesses.
Founder, Co-Owner & General Manager
Double Brook Farm, LLC
Brick Farm Market & Tavern
ESTIR Inc. Insurance Agency
Co-Founder & Chief Software Architect
Moderator: Ayesha Hamilton
Hamilton Law Firm
The panel will address many of the topics faced by independent businesses, which include:
- Acquiring start-up capital & cash flow challenges
- Attracting & maintaining a capable workforce
- Identifying a target market
- Creating a strategic plan
- Marketing & social media
Join us for an informative program and outstanding networking. Also, visit our Exhibitor Tables featuring independent businesses from within our region while enjoying a delicious hot breakfast!
2018 INDEPENDENT BUSINESS SUMMIT
Thursday, May 24, 2018
7:30 AM – 10:45 AM EST
The College of New Jersey, Education Building 2000 Pennington Road
Ewing, NJ 08628
Driving Directions: http://tinyurl.com/IndependentBusinessSummit
Tickets are available starting at a cost of $35 to attend.