On February 20, 2014, the SBDC is hosting a roundtable discussion style workshop for business owners and senior management to show you how to improve your sales and revenue.
EDIT: This workshop has been cancelled. Please see our Eventbrite page for all of our forthcoming Master CEO events.
The workshop, entitled “Compensation Drives Behavior: How are Your Sales People Doing?” will cover the following:
- Marketing, Business Development, Sales – By understanding the relationship between the three, you can dramatically improve results
- Compensation – Learn why pay-for-performance and measurable quotas will improve your bottom line and allow you to properly manage your sales force
- Techniques and incentives – Learn ways to help you improve sales of a specific product or service
- Strategies – Hear about ways to limit discounts and/or maintain margins
- Discussion on constructing or modifying a sales compensation plan – Actively discuss methods for better management of sales and revenue generation
Join us on Feburary 20, 2014 at the law office of Stark and Stark in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Breakfast and networking begins at 8:30 a.m., followed by the session from 9:00 a.m. to Noon. The cost is just $35.00.